In the present day, the Tinder mobile application has more than 250 million users, combining both the iOS and Android platforms, and this number is growing every day. There is no doubt that Tinder is the biggest and most popular dating website in the world. There are other dating apps like Ashley Madison and eHarmony that focuses on hook-up and serious relationships, respectively. The reason Tinder is so popular is that it focuses on both serious relationships and hookups. There is a Tinder plus package available for the users that provide extra benefits to the subscribers than free users. Tinder is an app that people must know appropriately in order to use it to its fullest extent.
Finding Sex With Tinder Plus?
Studies have revealed that 35% people delete or uninstall the app after the first day of using it because they do not understand the app’s working, hence losing interest. It is found that most of the people who use Tinder mainly look for casual relationships or hookup; there are very few people who aim to find a serious relationship using Tinder. The huge number of people on the app is one reason for people wanting casual relationships. To some extent, the users have so many options that they do not want to commit to long and serious relationships.
Cons and Pros of Tinder
Tinder is undoubtedly a top-rated app and has millions of users, but there are pros and cons to it.
- Tinder is a free app that you can download from the app store. Even the PC version is also free; you need to visit the official website to access it.
- The number of people using Tinder all over the world is huge. It has been found that compared to all the hookup and dating apps, Tinder has the most amount of users worldwide.
- Tinder works in a great manner; it is much better in the large and well-populated cities. It might be not a very good option in the small towns as most of the people in the small towns know each other. There is another facility that you can switch your location to meet people in different locations.
- Setting up your profile in Tinder is very simple and easy. You can do it in no time and then start swiping.
- Tinder is great for hookups and casual relationships.
- There are many fake accounts on Tinder. This is due to Tinder’s easy profile making facility; anyone with a valid phone number or Facebook profile can open a Tinder account.
- Tinder can eat up a huge amount of time, which means you can get addicted to the app without notice. The app allows you to meet so many new people, and when you get many matches, you can get hooked to the app as you keep on chatting with your matches for a long time.
- Tinder is not much of use if you live in a small town.
Advantages of Using Tinder Plus
Tinder plus is a feature that the users have to buy to use it. It offers various extra facilities compared to regular Tinder. Here we will learn about those extra facilities provided by Tinder Plus.
- Super Likes: Super like is a kind of facility that sends a notification to the person you have super liked. This facility can be beneficial as there are so many profiles on Tinder, and if a girl receives the notification of your profile, her attention will be on your profile. On Tinder’s free account, the users get one super like each day; but with Tinder Plus, they can have five super likes each day.
- Teleport Locations: Tinder uses your location to id the nearby matches around you. Tinder plus provides a facility that allows the user to jump to any other location and find matches in that place. By this, the user can visit different places and meet different people there. The user will not have to be stuck in one place.
- Rewinding Ability: In a free Tinder account, if you have right or left swiped a profile, then you cannot go back and change your decision. With Tinder power, you have this facility to go back to the past profile and change your decision.